- Data administrator
The administrator of your data is Mercatare Michał Zbyszewski, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business, NIP 573-226-11-97 REGON 121255634, located at ul. Skawińska 25/5 Kraków 31-066.
- The purpose of processing
Each time, you are asked for your data we will give the purpose of their processing and inform about all rights associated with it. We ensure that the data is processed only so that we can provide the best service and quality of our services and products..
- Your rights related to the GDPR
According to the GDPR, you have the right to: Delete personal data, correct personal data, appeal consent to the processing of personal data, transfer personal data, relocate personal data, access personal data, submit a complaint to the supervisory authority and restrict personal data processing.
- Other recipients of your data
The recipients of your personal data may also be other entities involved in activities related to our company, including companies in the field of IT services, couriers, an accounting company or in the scope of invoicing. All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate security measures and the security of personal data required by law.
- The period of data storage
Your data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn or you object to the processing of data in cases where the legal basis for data processing is in the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
We assure you that we take all measures to protect personal data and security, which are required by the provisions on the protection of personal data. Your data is duly protected from access by unauthorized persons.
If you have any questions related to the security policy or data processing, we encourage you to contact our company at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website uses so-called “cookies”, which are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website user (www.PURE&good.eu) website, hereinafter referred to as the website) and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity placing cookies on the terminal device of the Website User (every person who uses the website – hereinafter referred to as the User) and accessing them is the operator: www.PURE&good.eu.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: to create statistics that help to understand how:
-Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
-defining a user profile to display tailored materials from advertising networks, in particular the Google network and
-to remember changes in font size and contrast.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies:
-session cookies and
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.